atlanta real estate investments
Opportunities for Atlanta real estate investments are uncovered at meetings of the local real estate investment clubs.
In addition to finding new ideas for real estate investing, real estate investment clubs in Atlanta are a great way to get into the "inner circle" of real estate investors in your area.
Knowledge is power, as they say, and that also applies to real estate investing.
With the help of Atlanta real estate clubs for investments, you can keep up to date on special events regarding real estate opportunities (such as Atlanta real estate foreclosures and auctions of real estate).
Available Atlanta real estate clubs for investing include:
- Georgia Real Estate Investors Association, contact phone: (770) 451-8800 and (404) 264-3499
- Real Estate Investors of Atlanta, contact phone: (770) 754-5847
- Investors of North Georgia, contact phone: (770) 815-8727
- Wealth University Real Estate Club, contact phone: (302) 777-3485
- Norwood & Associates Real Estate Club, contact phone: (404) 246-1199
Atlanta Real Estate Investments - Brokers
There are many brokers that specialize in commercial property transactions in Atlanta, GA.
In addition, if your investment involves residential property, there are also agencies that specialize intown neighborhoods and intown commercial properties.
For commercial brokerages and agencies in Atlanta, these include:
Alan Joel Partners
Atlanta Intown Real Estate Services
Richard Bowers & Company
From atlanta real estate investments page to Investments Guide index