boston real estate investments
To get an inside track on Boston real estate investments, the real estate investment clubs in the area provide a good place to start.
If you're planning on investing directly to the Boston property market, you'll need lists of residential or commercial properties available for investment in the marketplace.
Naturally, before investing in such a property, you need to develop an investment strategy.
For developing a real estate investment strategy and for getting to know opportunities for real estate investments in Boston, you can visit the real estate investment clubs operating in the area.
Boston real estate clubs for investing include:
- Massachusetts Real Estate Investors Association, contact phone: (781) 631-8018
- New England Real Estate Investors Association (in Lowell near Boston), contact phone: (978) 256-8033
- North East Real Estate Investor's Group (in Stoughton near Boston), contact phone: (781) 297-0255
- Boston Landlord and Investor Group, contact phone: (617) 448-5550
Finding Boston Real Estate Investments
In addition to getting to know fellow real estate investors and finding local real estate investment ideas in Boston area through investment clubs, you can get real estate investment advice from the local brokerages.
These brokerages can act as go-between between the seller and you and some also can provide real estate investment management services and advisory.
In Boston, the brokers for commercial real estate include:
- Spaulding & Slye
- The Niles Company
- NAI Hunneman Commercial Company
In addition, for residential real estate property investments, there at least 30 active real estate agencies in the Boston area.
From boston real estate investments page to Investments Guide index