With the help of forex books, you can build a whole forex program taking your level of expertise from beginner level to advanced. Moreover, you can construct your own program with the help of ready-made university MBA programs that list certain books as required reading.
In constructing your own series of required reading, don’t limit yourself to books that just deal with forex operations. For example, most technical analysis books deal with techniques applicable to the forex markets. Furthermore, most macroeconomics textbooks offer insights into the background of currency value fluctuations.
Below are some sample forex books that you might want to take a look at, depending on what level of expertise you have in the forex market.
Forex Books – Beginner Level
These books are aimed to introduce the readers to the world of foreign exchange operations and ways to benefit from and trade the forex markets.
- An Introduction to Foreign Exchange & Money Markets
- From the Reuters Financial Training Series
- The Foreign Exchange and Money Markets Guide
- By Julian Walmsley
- Currency Trading: How to Access and Trade the World’s Biggest Market
- By Philip Gotthelf
Forex Books – Intermediate and Advanced Level
These forex books are aimed at people who already know the basics of the forex market functions and want to deepen their knowledge on how trading is done by the market participants.
- Currency Strategy: A Practitioner’s Guide to Currency Trading, Hedging, and Forecasting
- By Callum Henderson
- Trading Currency Cross Rates
- By Gary Klopfenstein
- Technical Analysis for the Trading Professional
- By Constance Brown
Forex Guide Index